Sussex Architectural Design Ltd
James Wells Architects
Sussex Architectural Design Limited trading as James Wells Architects (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting www.jameswellsarchitects.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is:
James Wells Architects of Sussex House, 12 Crane Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1LJ.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site
www.jameswellsarchitects.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to receive a newsletter, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub- contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where We Store Your Digital Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.